A few times this summer we're taking a break from our Summer Sunday School Classes/Seminars to encourage everyone to take steps in building a "Redemptive Relationship."
What are Redemptive Relationships?
Redemptive relationships are a time set aside for us as a church to be intentional and deliberate in a relationship with redemptive intentions.
We're encouraging everyone in the LCC family to make time for:
- Building a relationship with a friend or neighbor for the purpose of having a Gospel conversation
- Getting to know someone at the church that's not a normal part of your "bubble" to grow in Christian fellowship.
Ideas/Options to consider:
- Go to lunch/brunch (or invite someone over) with someone you don't know.
- Invite a family to meet your family at the boardwalk or beach in the afternoon or evening.
- How long have you been coming to LCC?
- When did you become a Christian?
- What's something we can pray with you about?
May God use these relationships to foster Gospel Conversations and Gospel Fellowship for His Glory!